Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Famous Pro-Photographer Wanna Be

This is my first post and this post will tell you who I really wanna be. Well, I really love taking pictures of things or anything that I see is worth to be photographed. I don't know why but I guess it's true that "A picture is worth a thousand word". So, in this case I don't need to much talk and might as well show you guys some of my works. Enjoy!

*All the pictures that is posted here are all mine.

took this at Camp Navarro Beach during a Family Outing

I call this picture "The Promise" inspired from Buzz Lightyear of Toy Story
do the DEW!
the Easy Way to fire up things.

*All the photos are taken only with my Olympus Hyper Crystal View Digital Camera
 
It's all I have right now.Just keep in touch and maybe give some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment